Monday, April 14, 2014

Bear Country


 I recently had the opportunity to test a few of the new patterns coming out for Willow & Co. Four patterns to be exact!  Willow & Co. is a new pattern collaborative that is releasing there first pattern line this spring.  The line is called Wanderlust.  And can I say each and every pattern is adorable and the designers are not just very talented but also sooo kind.  I have had so much fun this last few weeks and am a little sad the testing stage is over.  But GEEZ you should see my sewing room. It is time for a good clean up!



I am starting out with the first of the four patterns I tested. This little pattern is just brilliant, and can I say adorable : ). This is the Fawn Lilly Dress/Blouse by Rebecca of Rock The Stitch.


I say brilliant for a reason.  Because yes, the dress is super cute, but the sleeves are created in a way I could have never dreamed of.  And it leaves a very clean finish on the inside.  The finished dress is just so professional.

The dress has a few options.  It's available in the a-line as I have sewn here, a gathered skirt, and a pleated skirt.  The pattern can also be sewn as a dress with a few different dress lengths, or tunic with a button yoke or the cross over yoke like I have done.  Yep, that is a lot of possibilities with this one!  The other testers in the group did some pretty neat stuff with the pattern.





I used Bearinstein Bears fabric my mother in law gave me, and poplin for the green fabric.  I found some of the bear fabric here on Etsy.



It has been freezing outside here in Minnesota, I wish we could of gotten the chance to get outside for a few more pictures!  Ahhh I can't wait for Spring to finally show up : )

The Fawn Lilly Dress and other Willow & Co. Patterns are set to be released Tuesday, April 22nd!

Stop back, because I have three more Willow & Co patterns to show off, plus a new Heidi & Finn top, and a brand new designer's dress pattern that I am sure will be a very big hit!



2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE it! The colors and fabric you used are so stinkin' cute on your little one :)
    Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete