Wednesday, September 10, 2014

All In One Pattern in the All You Need Jammies by Heidi & Finn

Some times its hard to find the link so I will put it here : ) Etsy shop link to Heidi & Finn
Oh my gosh I am in love once again!  This is the most amazing pattern and I promise a must have for girls and boys.   The pattern is out Today and pretty much includes a pattern for everything you need to make not only pajamas but an entire knit wardrobe!

  
I think my favorite piece is the nightgown!  Its comfy and adorable and doubles as a comfy knit dress. The pattern has long, mid and short sleeve lengths with or
without the cuff for the long sleeve.  Its truly adorable!!!  I plan to make like 15 for Mila this winter : )


And I forgot to mention this dress is also a top!  Yes a jammie top but why not make a comfy shirt with it?


Mine is a jammie top, but I can pretty much guarantee you will be seeing this top on Instagram and a regular shirt: ).  See those cute little pants, those are also in the pattern.  They can be sewn with cuffs, without cuffs, and as shorts!  So yes, not just jammies but leggings, as well as summer everyday shorts.

And here the little dress and leggings!  Alright you can hardly see the leggings but they are there : )



Lounge pants too, I made one in knit and one in cotton.


 Pattern is out NOW so grab it here 

3 comments:

  1. Me encanta la modelo, los patrones y sobretodo los estampados de los pantalones!!! Son geniales...
    Vicky.

    http://diymiscosasdecasa.blogspot.com.es/2014/09/diy-kids-septiembre-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! you made some really fantastic pieces....as usual. Your daughter really does love the camera and it loves her right back! :) thanks so much kim!

    ReplyDelete